Saturday, September 11, 2010

Drum roll please...

Baby blueberry is a GIRLLL!

I couldn't be more happy. I honestly was ready for either, but just knowing its a little girl swimming around in there makes me feel a whole new connection to the blueberry. Another little girl to paint her toenails and dress in ballet flats. To cuddle with and know that someday I may help her match her roommates comforter when she goes to college, help her plan her wedding, get to see her have a family.

Not that you can't do these things with a boy.

but its different. And familiar. and I'm happy.

knowing has also given me motivation to start thinking about names. To start scouring etsy for handmade knits for my January babe that I may not have time to make. To start planning a great nursery whether it makes it there by january or it is a continuous work in progress according to her personality like my first born's nursery is (and continues to be).

there is a whole new realm of connection here, friends.

and I can't wait to see how far it grows...

No comments:

Post a Comment