Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Countdown to the Mouse House.



Preparations have been ongoing this week for our trip to Orlando on Friday (including this new diaper bag for the parks which I have been using but still needs a little tweeking). Lists are made, the house is slowing being cleaned and prepared to sit empty, we've been reading up on how best to fly with a 4.5 month old without making the whole plane miserable. We've been talking about this trip for so long I can't even believe it is here! Tomorrow is packing packing packing and trying not to forget any essentials (namely the boogie sucker which is on the list 3 times to make sure we don't forget.)

This is Ella and I at Disney last January (ok, well, she's there-its the closest I had...).






My how much has changed in only one year...

No comments:

Post a Comment