Thursday, January 7, 2010

our bags are packed..we're ready to go...



All preparations for the big trip are done. At least to the best of my knowledge. Now it is just to actually get on the plane, and get the little one through will as little problems as possible. I've been reading up-and I have to tell you I didn't even think about the germs! They're everywhere in airports and just keep circulating through the stale air! I know it's good for her to be exposed but I'm the one who has to deal with a screaming monster at all hours of the night. Here's hoping she has an amazing immune system (although I keep reading that she won't because I'm not nursing...grr...).

Today was spent with some qt with the little one while skywalker was at work. I figure with all of the aunties and grandparents  I wouldn't REALLY see her for a week. coffee, wool, lists, laundry. It was a nice domestic day spent quietly together. Perfect.

I've been working on some new projects for cupofjo. I'll show you when I return north.

Mickey's house here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment