Wednesday, January 29, 2014

new things to come!


It has been 2.5 years in the making..and lately the inspiration and creativity has been flowing!

And within the next two weeks BIG things are coming to my etsy shop, Studio Solla! All new stuff...straight from my heart and paint brush.

I've tried half heartedly two times before to open my etsy shop...I've had a small bit of success, but this one feels different.

I've been imagining, brainstorming, creating this stuff for so long...prints and canvases, words and picture, watercolor and acrylic. Luke has been more involved this time as we have worked on business plans and budgets and really come at it from a committed point of view. 

Once I finished my academic work, I got a little nervous that I would be swallowed up by the internship and all of the work that it will take over the next 4 months. How can I, as a half time vicar, make sure that I am setting healthy boundaries and making sure that I honor my family and my time...then it clicked. 
This little venture may just be the perfect way for me to stay centered, start spiritual practices that can carry over after graduation, and allows me to be creative and help my family.

You guys, I can't wait to show you what I've been working on. (an really hope that you like it!)

stay tuned.

I am so ready to start this adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment