Tuesday, February 28, 2012

prayers, lines, celebration

This space has been quiet for far too long.

Almost a whole month has gone by.

There was a celebration of the first year of a little life...


with a hot chocolate bar...Mmmm...




and of course messy cake.


But other stuff has been going down too.

Life changing stuff.

Internship.
It is one year.

But could change the course of everything.

So there were two day.
10 hour long interviews.
One cocktail hour.

lots of prayers said.
one single line drawn. One double line drawn.

We were supposed to have to wait with anxious excitement until the 15th of March.
I got the email today that we find out on Thursday.

THIS THURSDAY!

its a 50/50 chance that we will stay in the area and Luke can keep his current job, or we take a leap of faith, go somewhere amazingly different and we have to figure a lot out.

Goods and bads.

but out of our hands at this point.

what a crazy ride it has been.

This month has been full of reading, writing, class.
but also hope, anticipation, and so so much prayer.

And so, my friends, as I find out the fate of our little family in two days, I will try my hardest to be a non-anxious presence, concentrate on my school work and snuggle time with my girls.

and on Thursday, we will celebrate.


and there may even be more cake...

1 comment:

  1. I've been so surprised this year by how anxiety inducing transition can be...you and your family are in my prayers. Much love from far away :o)

    Kit

    ReplyDelete