Monday, November 14, 2011

coming clean.

Here's the thing.
For the past 6 weeks I've been training.

I didn't want to talk about it.
I've done this before and not finished.

But this time feels different.

So I've told a few people.

And it feels good.

On January 8th, I'm planning to run my first half marathon.

to me, this is a big deal.

My way too in shape husband and I will be running the disney Marathon relay. each 13.1

We run often. We take turns watching the littles. Our saturday mornings are dominated by long runs and our computer history is full of sites for the best shoes, mapmyrun and overcoming the "wall".

what a great adventure we have embarked on.

besides crossing something off of my bucket list, my biggest motivation is to show the girls a healthy mom. I want my kids to see me exercising, to see me stretching my body to its limits, and that is what I want them to remember when they get older.

while this space will still be about our daily happenings with juggling life, you can follow this other part of my life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment