Thursday, April 15, 2010

Confessions.

Confession #5: I use shampoo again.

I fell off the wagon, and last week started using shampoo again. After 7.5 months of no poo, I just decided I didn't want too. As my hair is getting longer, I didn't really love how it looked, and my scalp was constantly itchy. I fiddled with some ratios, but I just couldn't seem to get it right.

Then skywalker ran out of shampoo. And something you should know about me-I love love love drugstores. I could spend hours in the card section, linger in the office section, and don't even get me started on the hair dyes, styling products, and hair accessories (I have a thing for headbands and barrettes). So, after 43 minutes in Rite Aid, I came out with wonderfully smelling treseme Naturals (sulfite free!). And oh how I wanted to use this shampoo.

And then I realized-why can't I use this shampoo? Why am I doing this if I don't like it? Well, for all of the reasons I started no poo in the first place. Thats why.

But in the end, I decided to use shampoo at least for a while, see how my hair/scalp does, and reasses later.

So there it is. I fell into the suds, and couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner on Kelly M's recommendation for months now, and I still love it. It's my fav shampoo I've ever used, I think. And it doesn't have sulfites, and it's 97-point-something percent natural, and I love the smell of both flavors I've tried. So when you're done trying the Treseme, if you want to try something else new, I add my recommendation to Kel's!

    ReplyDelete