Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another week..

Week 22 is coming to an end and I'm feeling pretty good. Getting ready for the move, and most things are in place. We did however get some disheartening news when the subletters pulled out. We're now desperately trying to find someone so we won't have to spend way to much and buy out our lease. Booooo.... But we have the storage place all set, whew. This week I'm working on switching doctor's, and I think we're going to go with the midwife. I'll let you know how that pans out. This weekend has promise of 90 degree sunny weather with little humidity. I'm thinking about headed to our pool this afternoon with a good book, some crocheting and sunscreen. I'm kind of excited to see how I float :)
And now, by popular demand...this was taken around the middle of week 22 after work




And the last little bit I can see of my toes...






I've also started some new crafty projects. Making a Birthday present for a sister, some special cards, and some baby blankets for all the women in my life who are going through the same thing I am. Sugar and Cream 100% cotton yarn was on sale, so I started a sort of patchwork blanket. I'm not entirely sure how this first one will go, and probably for the next one I'll just do stripes, but here are some of the pieces so far...









I'm also really excited about my new project that will hopefully be done today! A Worm Bin! (the video is pretty funny.. )
We've been cooking with so many fresh things lately-which has been excellent. But then we throw away or put down the garbage disposal so much food! I would love to have a compost pile, but alas, we live in an apartment and will continue to live in a smaller space that we do not own for a while so this is my way to compost for a while! Then we can have healthy plants, a healthy kid and a healthy earth. We hope that this helps us to continue to eat fresh things because the worms have to eat! 

I'll let you know how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment