Saturday, May 22, 2010

back.

this space has been quiet lately. I got so wrapped up in the end of the semester and the world of unemployment and other magical happenings all around me that I didn't know how to put my life into words. But now my Junior year is done. Finished. ka put. And a million pound weight was graciously lifted of my shoulders.

and in the midsts of 50 pages being written my dear Skywalker lost his job. I think no one realizes how devestating a job loss can be until it happens to you. (I sure didn't). But thanks to the thoughts and prayer of friends and family he was lucky enough to snatch one up pretty quickly. And so he starts Monday. Another million pound weight lifted off my shoulders.

And so we celebrate. There was a birthday celebrations of the 27th year.



And cousins meeting cousins (because gatherings really now just focus on cuddly babies...)


And beautiful generations of women...


And moments like this...



And blue eyes like this...



And faces like this...






It is amazing how babies change gatherings of people. Maybe a little less wine is drank. Maybe we all go home by 8 to put our kids to bed and squeeze some quiet parent time in only minutes we can find. But babies make them so much more fun. Families are growing, and it is really an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment