Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lazy Saturday to the hum of the sewing machine.

Yesterday I was thankful for my friends. They have made the move back and the huge changes in our lives so much easier and so wonderful. I had such a good time last night celebrating my birthday with them and enjoying good food, good wine, and a good movie. Thanks, friends.

Today I am so overwhelmingly full of thanks for my husband. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend and he treats me way better than I feel I deserve. He's there for me when I fail a test, there to hold Ella Monster when I just can't take the crying anymore, and there to go to kennie's when we have nothing to eat in the fridge and bring back a delicious breakfast of eggs, homemade southern biscuits and bacon (just like in carolina!). Thank you, husband of mine. You're too much.


It has been such a fabulous lazy Saturday. I finished the front of our quilted Christmas stockings this morning, and we had a whole bunch of family time. So necessary. And So much more family time this week after only two days of work/school. I am giddy with excitement.





cinnamon toast and some english breakfast tea keep us warm on cold fall mornings.
Bath time cape.
Mr(s.) Yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment